vornox is number one builder in SW City, everyone else is not!
Below is a list of the computer rigs I have owned over the years and the hardware they use.
Strikeout denotes dead/removed hardware, the red year at the end denotes the year the piece was purchased.
Dell Precision 7720 Mobile Workstation received as a warranty replacement for vornTop'14 in October 2017.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Pro
- CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1505M v6
- Battery: 6 cell 91Wh
- Display: 17.3 inch UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Wide View Display
- RAM: 64GB DDR4 Non-ECC SDRAM 2400MHz (4x16GB)
- Video: NVIDIA Quadro P4000 8GB GDDR5, 4 DP
- 1TB M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive Class 40
- 1TB 2.5inch SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
- Dell Wireless 1820 802.11AC Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- BT 4.1 Wireless Card
vornPC'17 was planned out for about a week before part arrival and assembly at the end of January, 2017. The build was great fun, took about a day of off and on building while watching YouTube tutorials. It was my first complete solo PC build.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 x64
- Case: Fractal Design Define C Black w/ Window
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700k @4.8ghz
- CPU Cooler: Corsair i115h AIO
- Motherboard: Asus Maximus IX Hero z270
- PSU: EVGA 750 GQ 210-GQ-0750-V1 80+ GOLD 750W
- RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LED 64GB (4 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3000
2x EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC 8GB GDDR5 in SLI
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 11GB GDDR5X August 2017
- Hard Disk Drives:
- Samsung 850 EVO M.2 2280 500GB SSD
- Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 500GB SSD
- Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM006 2TB (7200 RPM)
- Display (dual)
- 34" Dell U3415W IPS 3440 x 1440 @ 60 Hz
- 27" Dell U2715H IPS 2560 X 1440 @ 60 Hz
- Corsair Strafe RGB w/ MX Cherry Silent switches
- Razer Naga Chroma
- Oculus Rift
- Kanto YU2 speakers
- ATH M50x headphones
- Flash Forge Creator Pro 3D Printer
- Corsair sp120 rgb case fans