"Card Wars" is a mini-game where you play a card game against a computer opponent. You can bet a small amount of Flint as a wager.
Clicking the character activates an SW City Interactive mini-game. You must have a (free) SW City Interactive account to play the game.
- You are dealt 5 random cards between 1 and 10, as well as 2 "dummy" cards. Dummy cards have a "?" on them.
- You play for 7 turns; each turn, both the player and the computer play a card.
- If your card is greater than the computer's, you win.
- If the computer's card is greater than yours, the computer wins.
- If you play a dummy card, the other player's card for that turn is void.
- Whoever has the most points at the end wins!
Base Object Instructions
Place the base object where the booth's center is. The base will be raised 13 shift-click's above the plane where you locate the object -- adjust as necessary.