LucasFilm Bought by Disney. Star Wars Episodes 7, 8, and 9 to be Made, ZOMG

Started by SW Chris, October 30, 2012, 11:35:06 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

SW Chris

HOLY CRAP. :D

Video of Lucas explaining the decision here: http://www.youtube.com/embed/YyqlTi7lkhY

Press release and a whole lot more at Starwars.com!
[SIZE=10pt][B]SW City Admin, River District[/b][/SIZE]  [face_grin]
Leadership
"The Knights of Good is my intellectual property.  I've trademarked a logo and hope to turn it into a legitimate business someday.  Possibly a delicious breakfast cereal." --Vork

Dr. Tax, Ph.D

Pretty crazy news.  But I always knew there'd be more.  Obviously looking forward to it, I enjoyed Ep 1 - 3 because I can actually kind of separate them out from the original. :P 
Dr. Tax, Ph. D - Mayor of SW City, Governor of Estate District... [synsuit]

Byte:      Baro bo Baro banana for Faro me my mo Maro... BARO!
Baro:      sure, ok

Earendil

yes holy crap because i'm sure the next star wars   very bad

the best exemple  disney with power rangers very bad and saban re bought rangers and now are not bad

SW Chris

I think it'll be a good trilogy. Disney isn't directly overseeing the making of the films, but Kathleen Kennedy, who has produced a ton of blockbuster Spielberg movies.
[SIZE=10pt][B]SW City Admin, River District[/b][/SIZE]  [face_grin]
Leadership
"The Knights of Good is my intellectual property.  I've trademarked a logo and hope to turn it into a legitimate business someday.  Possibly a delicious breakfast cereal." --Vork

Commie

Quote from: SW Chris on November 03, 2012, 08:15:12 PM
I think it'll be a good trilogy. Disney isn't directly overseeing the making of the films, but Kathleen Kennedy, who has produced a ton of blockbuster Spielberg movies.

Just because they're blockbuster doesn't mean they're good :S
Of the bigger titles in the past 10 years, you get such fine titles like Indiana Jones crystal skull, Jurassic park III, and Signs. Lol...I have a few choice words about the plots of those :P
Hoot hoot de doo! LOL

Go Up