April 22, 2019, 03:55:47 pm

AW Reunion Starts This Weekend

Started by Hyper Anthony, September 14, 2010, 05:10:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyper Anthony

September 14, 2010, 05:10:07 pm Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 02:40:49 am by SW Chris
The AW Reunion Itinerary can be found here.  It will last from the 18th to the 26th and during this time all inactive citizenships will be renewed!

SW City has a few events during the reunion as well.  SW Chris will debut his new flight game this Sunday the 19th, called AirSpeed at 8pm VRT. SW City will also host a tour of some of its newer locations on the following Sunday the 26th at 4:30pm VRT.  Both events will start at the AWReunion world ground zero before we head out to the locations.

Until then, everyone can get in the world and get a plot of land to build a cabin on. Hyper Anthony's cabin is at 68s 95w in the world AWReunion.  And SW Chris has his cabin at 49S 93W 180.

Contributed by Hyper Anthony and SW Chris.

SW Chris

September 14, 2010, 08:10:00 pm #1 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 02:40:39 am by SW Chris
The AW Reunion Itinerary can be found here.  It will last from the 18th to the 26th and during this time all inactive citizenships will be renewed!

SW City has a few events during the reunion as well.  SW Chris will debut his new flight game this Sunday the 19th, called AirSpeed at 8pm VRT. SW City will also host a tour of some of its newer locations on the following Sunday the 26th at 4:30pm VRT.  Both events will start at the AWReunion world ground zero before we head out to the locations.

Until then, everyone can get in the world and get a plot of land to build a cabin on. Hyper Anthony's cabin is at 68s 95w in the world AWReunion.  And SW Chris has his cabin at 49S 93W 180.

Contributed by Hyper Anthony and SW Chris.
SW City Admin, River District  [face_grin]
Leadership
"The Knights of Good is my intellectual property.  I've trademarked a logo and hope to turn it into a legitimate business someday.  Possibly a delicious breakfast cereal." --Vork

Legion

.... your cabin is near the fishing/seaside village (with staff permission, of course) I was building earlier (it's now on hold...). Thanks for giving its location away. :p

At any rate, I was dissatisfied with how my village is turning out so far. I'm still contemplating whether to restart work on it or not...
Legion, 1st Duke of Rockford

Dr. Tax, Ph.D

Chris :@ Front page news images need to be 660px wide!!!!! :@ ;)
Dr. Tax, Ph. D - Mayor of SW City, Governor of Estate District... [synsuit]

Byte:      Baro bo Baro banana for Faro me my mo Maro... BARO!
Baro:      sure, ok

Hyper Anthony

Gonna go ahead and lock this is the wake of our announcement forum thread.  Direct interest there plz ;)

Hyper Anthony

Working on a cabin on a super small plot... wanting to put in some good clerestory windows but it might be too much of an angle :O 

Anyone got any good examples inworld of a build like that?

Hyper Anthony

Did some work on the cabin today... really pleased with the back facade right now ;)

SW Chris

Nice.  lol syn.  Sorry, I didn't realize you were putting together a style guide. 
Leadership
"The Knights of Good is my intellectual property.  I've trademarked a logo and hope to turn it into a legitimate business someday.  Possibly a delicious breakfast cereal." --Vork

Dr. Tax, Ph.D

Quote from: SW Chris on September 14, 2010, 11:12:38 pm
Nice.  lol syn.  Sorry, I didn't realize you were putting together a style guide. 

Its been standard for years :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Also, nice cabin.

Commie

Hoot hoot de doo! LOL

SW Chris

Leadership

Ferrbuttio

Quote from: SW Chris on September 15, 2010, 02:37:22 am
I never saw any documentation.

Cabin documentation is hard to come by.  It's best just to see what cabins have been made so far, and base your template on that.

"I rejoice that there are owls\" - Henry David Thoreau

___
<^,^>
[`-']
-"-"-

Hyper Anthony

Reminder: AirSpeed @ SW Chris begins tonight at 8pm VRT (6pm EST)

Dr. Tax, Ph.D

Quote from: Hyper Anthony on September 19, 2010, 07:35:36 pm
Reminder: AirSpeed @ SW Chris begins tonight at 8pm VRT (6pm EST)

This should be the title screen.

Commie

Hoot hoot de doo! LOL

Ferrbuttio

Actually a pretty good idea that :D

Reminds me of "My Friend Eep"

"I rejoice that there are owls\" - Henry David Thoreau

___
<^,^>
[`-']
-"-"-

Hyper Anthony

Othello tournament to be hosted by our resident Byte tonight @ 10pm VRT in AWGames ;)

Hyper Anthony

SW City Tour begins in about 45 minutes ;)