The SW City Wiki is the one and only encyclopedia to find out everything there is to know about SW City. The SWiki, as we call it, was launched on June 20th, 2005 and now contains a large amount of articles written by various contributers. The SWiki has new content added whenever anyone feels like writing an article. New content can be monitored by visiting the Recent Changes page.
There are currently 327 articles and 3 users online.
Did you know...
- ...that a lake use to occupy where present day town square park now sits?
- ...that SW City has a fair number of "scheduled NPCs"? These are NPCs which are only visible at certain times of the day.
- ...that SW City has a elaborate subway network, spanning 8 seperate lines making up 30 some odd stations? Each station has a unique theme.
- ...that the sewer line in Town Square Park breaks every other day?
- ...that SW City residents traditionally go to Uncle Nitro's Bar and Grill for major events?
- JamesRiverFalls . . . November 26, 2017, at 01:03 PM by Syntax:
- DepartmentOfTransportation . . . November 26, 2017, at 12:58 PM by Syntax:
- CitrusMountains . . . November 26, 2017, at 12:42 PM by Syntax:
- JamesRiverRiver . . . November 26, 2017, at 12:37 PM by Syntax:
- Vortech . . . November 06, 2017, at 05:47 PM by vornox?:
- MondaryVillage . . . April 29, 2017, at 10:48 PM by Syntax:
- CircleOfFire . . . February 22, 2015, at 12:47 PM by Syntax:
- Muteguns . . . February 21, 2015, at 04:38 PM by Syntax:
contains mostly lore
history as well as the real life
areas within SW City territory.
|Plants and Animals
that inhabit SW City habitats.
that inhabit and develop the SW City territory.
that are providing services or producing goods within SW City territory.
that can be purchased within SW City.