The SW City Wiki is the one and only encyclopedia to find out everything there is to know about SW City. The SWiki, as we call it, was launched on June 20th, 2005 and now contains a large amount of articles written by various contributers. The SWiki has new content added whenever anyone feels like writing an article. New content can be monitored by visiting the Recent Changes page.
There are currently 327 articles and 1 users online.
Did you know...
- ...that Grimmwood Forest is named after Mr. Grimm, a former AWI developer?
- ...that all the roads in SW City are uniquely named?
- ...that Sybit island, the second largest island in SW City, was named with the conjunction of Syntax and Comit's name, with the added b in the middle.
- ...that the only way to get to Mondary Village is via ferry, from any of the major seaports.
- ...that if a Simbusian shows his face to a non-Simbusian, then he is expelled from his tribe forever?
- JamesRiverFalls . . . November 26, 2017, at 01:03 PM by Syntax:
- DepartmentOfTransportation . . . November 26, 2017, at 12:58 PM by Syntax:
- CitrusMountains . . . November 26, 2017, at 12:42 PM by Syntax:
- JamesRiverRiver . . . November 26, 2017, at 12:37 PM by Syntax:
- Vortech . . . November 06, 2017, at 05:47 PM by vornox?:
- MondaryVillage . . . April 29, 2017, at 10:48 PM by Syntax:
- CircleOfFire . . . February 22, 2015, at 12:47 PM by Syntax:
- Muteguns . . . February 21, 2015, at 04:38 PM by Syntax:
contains mostly lore
history as well as the real life
areas within SW City territory.
|Plants and Animals
that inhabit SW City habitats.
that inhabit and develop the SW City territory.
that are providing services or producing goods within SW City territory.
that can be purchased within SW City.