Alright here are build pics... finally.
(35MB of pics)
1. Crap in their boxes.
2. Getting the build site all prepped.
3. Mobo set into case.
4. CPU and fan in.
5. In goes the RAM.
6. In goes the vidcard.
8. Dr. Octopus
9. Setting the HDD up top (far end of the picture, it actually daylights in a slot underneath the CD drive), getting all the wires in place.
10. Sliding the big bitch into place.
11. Getting everything wired properly without hindering ventilation. This was the worst part.
12. Other side of the case. Everything pretty much snug.
13. Good to go! SynPC'12 complete!