Author Topic: 2011 City Audit Reports Gross Negligence  (Read 3109 times)

Offline Commie

• SW City Productions
  • Dum Bum
    • Official SW City Website
2011 City Audit Reports Gross Negligence
« on: November 14, 2011, 07:39:05 AM »
The SW City Government Auditing Board has finished it's per-decade audit on the city spending budgets, and has revealed some rather alarming trends. Records indicate tens of billions of Flint being spent to implement multiple forms of mass transit infrastructure that is ten fold more than called for with the current population base.

"This monorail line loops all the around the Faldon Desert. Why would anybody go out that way? Ticket sales indicate it is it never even used, which, led to the much alarming fact that there aren't even any trains for the entire monorail network!" states Jerald D. of the accounting firm.

The report goes on to point out eminent domain payouts to citizens to demolish their buildings in order to replace it with rocks and landscaping. In some instances, entire neighborhoods were plowed over with man-made mountains.

"I used to visit my grandpa in the neighborhood just north of Town Square. But now there's a bunch of steppes there. It's like it happened overnight! I don't even know where my grandpa is! Does he just live underground now?" asks just one of many upset and confused citizens.

In recent years, the report dug up that many of the government workers have not even showed up to work for years at a time, the greatest offender being a Mr. Flint Prestonous whom, due to his seniority perks within the government, alarmingly has the greatest salary.

"He always goes on about needing to 'feed his birde wife and birde kids', but I'm pretty sure he has neither, and could probably buy my house out from under me if he felt like it!" says a riled Nimbusian who, up until recently, was a regular tipper of the city greeter.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 07:44:54 AM by Commie »
Hoot hoot de doo! LOL

Offline Hyper Anthony

• Hyperdermic
  • SW City Productions
  • Mango Gladiator
  • rock on
Re: 2011 City Audit Reports Gross Negligence
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 09:15:50 AM »
A fitting epilogue  :@

Offline SW Chris

• Member of the Knights of the Square Peg in the Round Hole
  • SW City Productions
  • SW City Sewage Cleaner
  • Novel Status: First Draft Complete
    • StormHerald.com - The Personal Website of Christopher Walker
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 02:29:25 AM »
Oh god, I hope not.
SW City Admin, River District  [face_grin]
Leadership
"The Knights of Good is my intellectual property.  I've trademarked a logo and hope to turn it into a legitimate business someday.  Possibly a delicious breakfast cereal." —Vork

Offline Dr. Tax, Ph.D

• S@M SN@@KS
  • SW City Productions
  • God of the Nougats
  • Shazbot!
    • SW City Website
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 03:42:02 AM »
lol nice
Dr. Tax, Ph. D - Mayor of SW City, Governor of Estate District... [synsuit]

Byte:      Baro bo Baro banana for Faro me my mo Maro... BARO!
Baro:      sure, ok

Offline SW Chris

• SW City Productions
  • SW City Sewage Cleaner
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 04:13:28 AM »
Occupy Birdseed!  [rockon] [smoke]
Leadership
"The Knights of Good is my intellectual property.  I've trademarked a logo and hope to turn it into a legitimate business someday.  Possibly a delicious breakfast cereal." —Vork

Offline GSK

• Doesn't Wear Wigs
  • Submin Worker
  • President of Crazy Ideas
    • Website
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 05:26:41 PM »
No monorail trains. Disgusting.

This is unacceptable.

Offline Cleggy

• Holy Nougat
  • Nah
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 02:27:45 PM »

Offline Legion

• Crazily Insane Emu
  • The Duke of Rockford
    • Virtual Paradise Website
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 02:38:09 PM »
Even this scandal spilled into Palmshire...

"ROCKFORD - House of Lords committee investigating the corruption surrounding a deal made between a SW City government department and a Palmshire contractor found that the contractor bribed and paid the department kickbacks in exchange for receiving contracts on various city projects. Lord Fairfax (Matthew), who was appointed to chair the committee, reported some startling information. For example, he said, at least 54 trillion flints are unaccounted for that were paid as part of the contracts. Worst, some of the projects are still far from completion. Lord Arklay (Hyper Anthony), who was also appointed to the committee, had to recuse himself from the committee reportedly due to his conflicts of interest.

Lord Fairfax said he forwarded the information to Governor's office and to Attorney General's office. Attorney General confirmed receiving information but said his office is still reviewing them to determine whether criminal charges are warranted against the company and said the contractor could be charged with bribing foreign officials if evidence are found. Governor, the Lord Metaville (Bach Zhaa), said what the contractors did is "inexcusable and irresponsible" and promised to support the investigation.

In addition, a SW City worker who was allegedly an intermediary in this conspiracy was arrested by SW City Police Department for conspiracy to defraud the city and for bribery. Scandal further widened when a Horizon City official who was allegedly part of the conspiracy was also arrested in his city by the local police as part of wide-ranging investigation effort and a Palmshire civil servant named Mr. Greed (!!!) working in Home Office was forced to resign and later arrested in Rockford this Friday after it was revealed he also participated in the bribery scandal. Mr. Greed was charged by Rockford County District Attorney's Office for several counts of bribery and a count for conspiracy to defraud SW City.

Scandal also hits close to the Palmshire royal court after the Duke of Cypress Hollow (GC), the King's "nephew", was revealed to have participated in conspiracy to defraud SW City as well but has not been charged yet, although the Attorney General's office said it's likely he will be charged as well.

As result of all of this Palmshire connection, SW City Mayor-President "Dr. Tax" Syntax summoned Palmshire Ambassador to SW City to his residence and demanded explanation for all of this. Meeting was said to be rather tense and reportedly left a breakfast table with a hole punched in them as result of Dr. Tax's rage. He reportedly had to be restrained by his bodyguards when he was thought about to assault the ambassador.

As result of the incident at SW City Mayor's residence, Palmshire Ambassador to SW City was recalled back home in protest and SW City Ambassador to Palmshire sent back home, or expelled, from Rockford in disgrace. Foreign policy analysts do not think growing diplomatic tensions between Rockford and SW City as result of this incident and over unrelated issue of their conflicting claims on eastern Winter will go away anytime soon."

Source: Rockford Times
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 02:45:22 PM by Legion »
Legion, 1st Duke of Rockford

Offline Dr. Cee Jay PhD

• Builder of Ginormous Things
  • Submin Worker
  • Post No Bills
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 12:35:03 AM »
Good synopsis Legion.

Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër? Betr dan deeln wif dis politik stuf.
Jackson Bentley: What attracts you personally to the desert?
T.E. Lawrence: It's clean.

Offline Hyper Anthony

• Hyperdermic
  • SW City Productions
  • Mango Gladiator
  • rock on
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 01:21:19 AM »
As result of all of this Palmshire connection, SW City Mayor-President "Dr. Tax" Syntax summoned Palmshire Ambassador to SW City to his residence and demanded explanation for all of this. Meeting was said to be rather tense and reportedly left a breakfast table with a hole punched in them as result of Dr. Tax's rage. He reportedly had to be restrained by his bodyguards when he was thought about to assault the ambassador.

Syn!! That was a hand-crafted, Faldonese breakfast table!!! Cost half the annual budget!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Offline Dr. Tax, Ph.D

• S@M SN@@KS
  • SW City Productions
  • God of the Nougats
  • Shazbot!
    • SW City Website
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 11:22:23 AM »
 [face_blush]
Dr. Tax, Ph. D - Mayor of SW City, Governor of Estate District... [synsuit]

Byte:      Baro bo Baro banana for Faro me my mo Maro... BARO!
Baro:      sure, ok

Offline SW Chris

• SW City Productions
  • SW City Sewage Cleaner
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »
Good synopsis Legion.

Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër? Betr dan deeln wif dis politik stuf.
As lung as vee haf der rûst chikie wif der chokolat møøse.
Leadership