The SW City Wiki is the one and only encyclopedia to find out everything there is to know about SW City. The SWiki, as we call it, was launched on June 20th, 2005 and now contains a large amount of articles written by various contributers. The SWiki has new content added whenever anyone feels like writing an article. New content can be monitored by visiting the Recent Changes page.
There are currently 327 articles and 4 users online.
Did you know...
- ...that SW City is protected by SW Army, better known as Swarmy. The elite force is mostly made up of tough Nimbusians, wearing their pink Swarmy uniforms.
- ...that Sybit island, the second largest island in SW City, was named with the conjunction of Syntax and Comit's name, with the added b in the middle.
- ...that south side of Schattenhorn Mountain is rumored to have a buried treasure?
- ...that all the kings of Nimbus Land over history have been named Nimbus? The current king is Nimbus XXXIV.
- ...that you can hear the bells at Three Bells Seaport if you listen?
- CircleOfFire . . . February 22, 2015, at 12:47 PM by Syntax:
- Muteguns . . . February 21, 2015, at 04:38 PM by Syntax:
- Singlish . . . September 22, 2014, at 07:23 PM by Syntax:
- ClarkVornox . . . September 11, 2014, at 01:47 PM by Syntax:
- ShaneSyntax . . . December 09, 2013, at 03:30 PM by Syntax:
- IlexusVillage . . . July 23, 2013, at 11:25 PM by Syntax:
- BetolosPlant . . . July 23, 2013, at 11:22 PM by Syntax:
- AkureyriTrains . . . July 12, 2013, at 10:12 PM by Cactus Jack:
contains mostly lore
history as well as the real life
areas within SW City territory.
|Plants and Animals
that inhabit SW City habitats.
that inhabit and develop the SW City territory.
that are providing services or producing goods within SW City territory.
that can be purchased within SW City.