The SW City Wiki is the one and only encyclopedia to find out everything there is to know about SW City. The SWiki, as we call it, was launched on June 20th, 2005 and now contains a large amount of articles written by various contributers. The SWiki has new content added whenever anyone feels like writing an article. New content can be monitored by visiting the Recent Changes page.
There are currently 327 articles and 4 users online.
Did you know...
- ...that you can raft down James River if you go to the mouth of it?
- ...that there's a vast sewer network running throughout SW City, accessible through street manholes?
- ...that Besburn River is over 68 miles long?
- ...that Grimmwood Forest is named after Mr. Grimm, a former AWI developer?
- ...that if you equip the gun in the Nougeville game in Mango Land, you're then able to shoot the Kithicrow outside the building?
- CircleOfFire . . . February 22, 2015, at 12:47 PM by Syntax:
- Muteguns . . . February 21, 2015, at 04:38 PM by Syntax:
- Singlish . . . September 22, 2014, at 07:23 PM by Syntax:
- ClarkVornox . . . September 11, 2014, at 01:47 PM by Syntax:
- ShaneSyntax . . . December 09, 2013, at 03:30 PM by Syntax:
- IlexusVillage . . . July 23, 2013, at 11:25 PM by Syntax:
- BetolosPlant . . . July 23, 2013, at 11:22 PM by Syntax:
- AkureyriTrains . . . July 12, 2013, at 10:12 PM by Cactus Jack:
contains mostly lore
history as well as the real life
areas within SW City territory.
|Plants and Animals
that inhabit SW City habitats.
that inhabit and develop the SW City territory.
that are providing services or producing goods within SW City territory.
that can be purchased within SW City.