The SW City Wiki is the one and only encyclopedia to find out everything there is to know about SW City. The SWiki, as we call it, was launched on June 20th, 2005 and now contains a large amount of articles written by various contributers. The SWiki has new content added whenever anyone feels like writing an article. New content can be monitored by visiting the Recent Changes page.
There are currently 327 articles and 1 users online.
Did you know...
- ...that the first Nimbusian built in SW City was made by SW Chris?? It was the Nimbus Land greeter, by the entrance.
- ...that Swarmy used to test their new weapon technology on Gutz Island before it became a landfill?
- ...that the Nimbusian scholar on the Recent Changes page can be found somewhere in James River?
- ...that Sybit island, the second largest island in SW City, was named with the conjunction of Syntax and Comit's name, with the added b in the middle.
- ...that if you equip the gun in the Nougeville game in Mango Land, you're then able to shoot the Kithicrow outside the building?
- ClarkVornox . . . September 11, 2014, at 01:47 PM by Syntax:
- ShaneSyntax . . . December 09, 2013, at 03:30 PM by Syntax:
- IlexusVillage . . . July 23, 2013, at 11:25 PM by Syntax:
- BetolosPlant . . . July 23, 2013, at 11:22 PM by Syntax:
- AkureyriTrains . . . July 12, 2013, at 10:12 PM by Cactus Jack:
- KithicorForest . . . July 07, 2013, at 07:34 AM by Syntax:
- GeographyDirectory . . . July 03, 2013, at 12:12 AM by Cactus Jack:
- Noir . . . July 03, 2013, at 12:07 AM by Cactus Jack:
contains mostly lore
history as well as the real life
areas within SW City territory.
|Plants and Animals
that inhabit SW City habitats.
that inhabit and develop the SW City territory.
that are providing services or producing goods within SW City territory.
that can be purchased within SW City.